Friday, March 23, 2012

Upcoming signings

I'm heading off tomorrow, March 24, to Peterborough to sign my latest Meg Harris mystery, A Green Place for Dying. I'll be at Chapters Peterborough from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. On Sunday, March 25, I'm heading to Kingston, where I will do two store signings. In the morning from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, I'm at Kingston Indigo and then I rush up Princess Street to Kingston Chapters for another signing from 1:30 pm to 4:00. If I'm a bit late you will know why. The crowds at the Indigo wouldn't let me leave until I had signed the last book.....:)

The following weekend I travel again. This time to Toronto, where I will be signing at the Queensway Chapters in Etobicoke from 7:00 pm to 9:00 on Friday March 30. Then on Saturday March 31 I scoot over to Waterloo to sign at the Waterloo Chapters from 1:00 to 4:00. I finish up my tour with a Sunday, April Fools Day signing at in St. Catharines at the Chapters. I'll be there from 1:00 pm to 4:00.

This ends my organized book tour, but I will be doing one more signing at the end of April on Monday April 30, at a very fun event, called the Festival of Mystery, in Oakmont PA. Put on by the Mystery Lovers Bookshop, it is a fabulous event. Throngs of avid mystery fans line up at the door waiting to get in and when the doors finally open, they pounce.

I hope to set up some more signings, possibly in Montreal. I will let you know the dates once confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment